December 1st, 2009
Oliver and me
- I competed in (and lost) my first beauty pageant when I was eight years old.
- I competed in (and won) the Mrs. Palm Beach County Pageant in 2000.
- My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel melts my heart.
- If I weren’t an etiquette expert I would like to be a travel journalist or a QVC host.
- I am a cervical cancer survivor.
- I have a passion for cooking and entertaining.
- On average, I sleep nine hours each night.
- I love adventure. I have been skydiving, parasailing, white water rafting, scuba diving and mountain biking.
- My biggest pet peeve is when people urinate on the toilet seat and don’t wipe it up.
- I love eating in elegant restaurants and staying in fancy hotels.
- I attended the University of Florida to be a television reporter.
- My greatest accomplishment to date is getting my book written and published.
- The most romantic place I’ve ever been was Santorini, Greece.
- I met my husband 16 years ago during a work-related field trip to the Palm Beach County Solid Waste Authority (a.k.a. the dump).
- I hope there are hot fudge sundaes in heaven.