Do you find it difficult to keep your wine glasses looking sparkling clean? If so, here are some tips I picked up from my friend, Virginia Philip. Virginia owns the Virginia Philip Wine Shop & Academy in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Rinse your glasses immediately after using them.
- Wash with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing liquid.
- To remove lipstick marks, scrub gently with a dishcloth.
- Dry with a lint-free cotton or linen towel.
- To polish, steam the glasses over a pot of boiling water. Hold the glass by the stem and carefully rub with a micro fiber towel or flour sack cloth.