February 4th, 2009
- Place fine soap, mini shampoo, conditioner and bodywash in the guest’s bathroom.
- Use linen napkins and linen tableclothes instead of paper napkins.
- Vary your dinner dishes for each course instead of using matched sets.
- Have fresh flowers throughout your home.
- Place local magazines, bottled water, an alarm clock and fine chocolates on the night table beside your guest’s bed.
- Provide a choice of foam or feather pillows.
- Keep a bottle of red and white wine on hand.
- Keep regular and decaffeinated coffee and tea on hand.
- Place a clean bathrobe in the guest’s closet.
- Have music playing when your guests arrive.